Bwwa-ha-ha! Very funny! You look like you had loads of fun!
So was the extra minute at the end just to see who would actually watch a minute of blackness? I did. I thought there'd be a surprise.
I love Eli's short hair. He looks all grown up.
You two are so talented! Not sure of the message (if there was one) but it looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bwwa-ha-ha! Very funny! You look like you had loads of fun!
So was the extra minute at the end just to see who would actually watch a minute of blackness? I did. I thought there'd be a surprise.
I love Eli's short hair. He looks all grown up.
You two are so talented! Not sure of the message (if there was one) but it looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment